Monday, December 19, 2005



Met Jaszies to go Far East to buy our dresses before heading for work. Jasz then continued her shopping with her cousin. Idiotic man. Everyday shop de. Hrmph! Anyway, I bought one dress which I didnt really like. Waste money! OMG. I'm starting to regret.



Well well, wanted to ask Mum for a jacket for Christmas. Think it's kinda wrong to ask now anyway. She just had a heated argument with my Brother. I was damn pissed with him after knowing the whole incident. It all started cos' of a lost tee. Wth? I know my mum always throw/give away our clothes which she thinks are old without our consent, but she would nv lie abt it. As in, what benefit would she gain from it? Anyway, the missing tee is still MIA. And the quarrel has snowballed into sth more serious. Cold war has started. My dad and I are the middle persons now. Oh man.




Worked was okay today, except that it was rather busy. Busiest day of all I shall say. Had dinner with Ryan at the staff foodcourt again. Hrm. Everything was all right. Just that my flu and cough are not going away. Damn them.




Meeting the usual group after work for Sakae buffet! Yay!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:38 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT